Covid-19 Information for the EGPRN Antwerp Meeting Participants
The COVID regulations can change quickly therefore we kindly advise the EGPRN Antwerp meeting participants to have general awareness.
- EGPRN will follow the official local rules at the time of the conference. To follow the evolution in terms of Belgium’s color code and related regulations, please see the Belgian government’s website.
- For the moment, all measures have been eased in public life in Belgium, except in hospitals and health care centers, where face masks are still obligatory. Those participants who will join the practice visits please bring a mask with you.
- It is always good to have your Covid-19 Vaccination certificate with you, but it would not be needed in principle.
- If you feel ill or symptomatic, please stay at home/hotel or keep your distances and wear a mask.
- There is currently no formal regulation with regards to face masks in indoor spaces, but participants can make a personal choice of wearing one. Please be respectful of other attendees’ health choices.
- On top of the official regulations, there may be some extra measures taken at the level of the venue of the conference (University of Antwerp).
- We will try to take additional measures in terms of ventilation of the rooms (note that this may make the conference rooms a bit colder).
- Lastly, we want to direct you to the government’s website where you can find more information to prepare your travel to Belgium. Although currently there are no very high-risk countries we would like to ask you to monitor this well. Also, do not forget to check whether your own country has restrictions in terms of whether you can come to Belgium and what the regulations are after traveling back.
We will monitor the situation closely and we try to keep this section and our respective safety precautions updated as we come closer to the conference date. In case of doubt, do make sure to check the official regulations or contact us for more info.
This article was published under the category 95th EGPRN Meeting Announcements on 04/10/2022 09:00.